Ready to Save?
Money Market Accounts
High yield accounts with a minimum balance of $1,000
We love working here!
100 Best Small Nonprofits to Work for in Oregon
Those words are most often heard by the water cooler. And, it's no surprise. We place great value in each of our employees.
Doing What's Right in all we do – hello Charitable Fund Program
We've formed a Community Impact Team to giving back to our sponsor and community. We continue the tradition of charitable giving by volunteering, supporting and participating in many worthy charitable causes that serves the needy across the Pacific Northwest. We've donated over thousands of dollars annually to help support those worthy non-profit organizations that serve to help others in need.
Whether they need a hand to guide, a shoulder to cry on, or financial support, we're here for them. But we can't do this alone. Our members also play a big role in helping us fund our Charitable Fund Program. We're simply neighbors helping each other.
Fundraising at the branches
At the branches we sell See's candies, pepperoni sticks and Papa Murphy's coupon cards. Not only will you satisfy your sweet and salty cravings, but all proceeds go towards our Charitable Fund Program. Please see our Program (but not limited) list below.
Our Community Fund Program:
- Providence Child Center Foundation
- Providence St. Vincent Medical Center Foundation
- Providence Portland Medical Center Foundation
- Providence Cancer Center Foundation
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital Foundation
- Providence Mount St. Vincent Foundation
- Providence Willamette Falls Foundation
- Providence Health Care Foundation (Centralia Festival of Trees)
- Providence Marianwood Foundation
- Providence St. Peter's Foundation
- NW Credit Union Foundation
- Blanchet House of Hospitality
- Credit Union House
- Credit Unions for Kids
- Susan G Komen Race for the Cure
Named 100 Best Non-Profit & Green Company to Work for in Oregon
We've been ranked #11 and we've been ranked all the way to the top spot of #1. Regardless, our employees love working at Providence Federal Credit Union and we believe in providing the right work environment - fresh, open, flexible and supportive. This also applies to our green offices and branches - recycle, reuse and reduce. Click here to read more about how we've been named the best place to work for and what we did to earn the green spot in Oregon.
No bond is stronger than our words and our actions. They go hand-in-hand. We promise to deliver our services beyond their expectations with class, professionalism, empathy, and smiles.